Overclock my Intel Pentium 2 MMX 300

Hello @ all,

I've got an old pentium i want to overclock,

i read in an other post that i can change the FSB to 32, and the Miltiplier
to 2.5
but where can i do that in te bios of the motherboard or where ?

Thx for an answer ^^

"Hans Urs" <naruto@gmx.ch> wrote in message
> Hello @ all,
>
> I've got an old pentium i want to overclock,
>
> i read in an other post that i can change the FSB to 32, and the
> Miltiplier
> to 2.5
> but where can i do that in te bios of the motherboard or where ?
>
> Thx for an answer ^^

Search the net for your MB (Motherboard)
Find where your settings are, you may have to change jumpers on your MB.
I have an even older computer I like to play with, a 486 DX2~66MHz
I have it running 80 MHz I can say how stable, but what would I run
on a 486 to find out?
486 has Win95 on it.
I also have a P~45C (Not P4C) MB & cpu around.
The cpu is either a 166MHz or a 200MHz.
I had the 166 MHz running 233 MHz.
This one I had to set MB jumpers to Overclock it.

I hope this little bit of info helps, you didn't say what your MB is.

Denny. ;-) :)