overclocking Pentium III 858 MHz

I'm looking for info about overclocking Pentium III 858 MHz.
how much is recomended to overclock this.
can I do it in BIOS, or is it other way of doing it?
Do I need a new fan to avoid overheating?
1 answer Last reply
More about overclocking pentium

    "sleipner" <milde66@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for info about overclocking Pentium III 858 MHz.
    > how much is recomended to overclock this.
    > can I do it in BIOS, or is it other way of doing it?
    > Do I need a new fan to avoid overheating?

    There's no such thing as a PIII 858Mhz. There's a 100FSB 850Mhz and a 133FSB
    866Mhz. They'll usually go into the 950-975Mhz range on stock cooling. FSB
    increase is the only way. If your system is showing a true speed of 858Mhz,
    then it's not at stock setting already.

Overclocking Pentium Hardware