Radeon 9200 Voltmod

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

Hello!
I have Gigacube radeon 9200 128 bit with stock frequences core 300/ mem 460
but it is a poor overclock! So i would like to voltmod it. I saw someone do
it and it turned out great but I am not 100% sure how to do it becouse
pictures I saw where not so clear to me. I have resistor for voltmod but I
am not sure where to solder it. So if anyone has some pictures or
descriptions how to do it, please E-mail me I would appreciate it! Thanks!

PS: Sorry on my bad english :)

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:07:50 +0200, "sleepy" <sleepy3d@online.hr>
wrote:

>Hello!
>I have Gigacube radeon 9200 128 bit with stock frequences core 300/ mem 460
>but it is a poor overclock! So i would like to voltmod it. I saw someone do
>it and it turned out great but I am not 100% sure how to do it becouse
>pictures I saw where not so clear to me. I have resistor for voltmod but I
>am not sure where to solder it. So if anyone has some pictures or
>descriptions how to do it, please E-mail me I would appreciate it! Thanks!

>PS: Sorry on my bad english :)

try : a.c.p.videocards.ati

But with a 9200 it's unlikely you will do much good

BoroLad