Benchmark program ?

I've been overclocking my AMD 2000.
What is a good program for benchmarking my system ?

> I've been overclocking my AMD 2000.
> What is a good program for benchmarking my system ?

The programs you typically use. Synthetic benchmarks don't tell you a
whole lot about the benefits that you'll really see.

steve

Apollo

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I've been overclocking my AMD 2000.
> What is a good program for benchmarking my system ?

Prime95 will allow you to bench the system and test for stability
running the torture test.
http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm

--
Apollo