Wireless Connection Problem

I have a wireless connection on my computer but when I go to the welcome
screen without logging off(like switching users) so that no one can get on my
computer I loose the connection how do I fix it so that I dont loose
connection?
3 answers Last reply
More about wireless connection problem

    What operating system are you using?
    What software are you using to manage your wireless connection?

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless

    "jess" <jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a wireless connection on my computer but when I go to the welcome
    > screen without logging off(like switching users) so that no one can get on
    > my
    > computer I loose the connection how do I fix it so that I dont loose
    > connection?

    I Have Windows XP
    Linksys

    "Jerry Peterson[MSFT]" wrote:

    > What operating system are you using?
    > What software are you using to manage your wireless connection?
    >
    > --
    > Jerry Peterson
    > Windows Network Services - Wireless

    > "jess" <jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have a wireless connection on my computer but when I go to the welcome
    > > screen without logging off(like switching users) so that no one can get on
    > > my
    > > computer I loose the connection how do I fix it so that I dont loose
    > > connection?

    The Linksys wireless client may not be establishing a connection until you
    logon to the computer. The Windows XP wireless client has the ability to
    establish wireless connections before logging in to the system.

    Use the Windows wireless software and let me know if that resolves the
    issue.

    --

    >I Have Windows XP
    > Linksys
    >
    > "Jerry Peterson[MSFT]" wrote:
    >
    >> What operating system are you using?
    >> What software are you using to manage your wireless connection?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jerry Peterson
    >> Windows Network Services - Wireless

    >> rights.
    >> "jess" <jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I have a wireless connection on my computer but when I go to the welcome
    >> > screen without logging off(like switching users) so that no one can get
    >> > on
    >> > my
    >> > computer I loose the connection how do I fix it so that I dont loose
    >> > connection?

Wireless Connection Computers Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking