  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
May 13, 2005 5:42:06 PM

I have a wireless connection on my computer but when I go to the welcome
screen without logging off(like switching users) so that no one can get on my
computer I loose the connection how do I fix it so that I dont loose
connection?

More about : wireless connection problem

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 16, 2005 5:30:24 PM

What operating system are you using?
What software are you using to manage your wireless connection?

--
Jerry Peterson
Windows Network Services - Wireless

"jess" <jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a wireless connection on my computer but when I go to the welcome
> screen without logging off(like switching users) so that no one can get on
> my
> computer I loose the connection how do I fix it so that I dont loose
> connection?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 18, 2005 9:20:01 PM

I Have Windows XP
Linksys

"Jerry Peterson[MSFT]" wrote:

> What operating system are you using?
> What software are you using to manage your wireless connection?
>
> --
> Jerry Peterson
> Windows Network Services - Wireless

> "jess" <jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a wireless connection on my computer but when I go to the welcome
> > screen without logging off(like switching users) so that no one can get on
> > my
> > computer I loose the connection how do I fix it so that I dont loose
> > connection?

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 31, 2005 4:43:45 PM

The Linksys wireless client may not be establishing a connection until you
logon to the computer. The Windows XP wireless client has the ability to
establish wireless connections before logging in to the system.

Use the Windows wireless software and let me know if that resolves the
issue.

--

!