outlook sk/xp: check it was installed correctly ERROR

Hi, I have Bluetooth built into my computer, just got it new 2 week ago. So I
presumed everything would be fine. I can send pictures to the computer. But
when I go to file transfer, or basic imaging. It comes up as an error.Make
sure sk/xp is installed????
I thought my Bluetooth would be working fine. But it seems as if this error:
Is stopping me from accessing all the services, and it is something to do
with outlook express 6.
Please could anyone give us some advise on this matter, as I am now at a
standstill? Thank you very much.

Dear Lisa,

Please accept my apologies first, please kindly define the whole err msg,
for the installation of Bluetooths devices it might not affected your windows
setting. therefore please define the err msg first.

Thanks
Calvin K. P. Lui- MCP