Anyone tried to overclock Sempron 2200+ with 220fsb?
I know for sure that my Motherboard Albatron KX18D Pro II works wit 220fsb
but did anyone acchived more?
If so plz post msg and write down voltages of chipset and cpu!

Thanx for your assistance.

"SoBad&" <Antonio_1401@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone tried to overclock Sempron 2200+ with 220fsb?

hell, if they go that low youre gonna need to overclock it. 2200+ has got to
be getting down to XP1800+ levels.

hamman

That's 220*9 @ 1980 Mhz !!!

"Hamman" <none@example.com> wrote in message

> "SoBad&" <Antonio_1401@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone tried to overclock Sempron 2200+ with 220fsb?
>
> hell, if they go that low youre gonna need to overclock it. 2200+ has got
> to be getting down to XP1800+ levels.

Athlon 1800+ runs on a 133FSB, so a 220FSB sounds a lot faster to me. What
do you mean "if they go that low"?!?

Gareth Tuckwell wrote:
> "Hamman" <none@example.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "SoBad&" <Antonio_1401@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Anyone tried to overclock Sempron 2200+ with 220fsb?
>>
>> hell, if they go that low youre gonna need to overclock it. 2200+
>> has got to be getting down to XP1800+ levels.
>
> Athlon 1800+ runs on a 133FSB, so a 220FSB sounds a lot faster to me.
> What do you mean "if they go that low"?!?

I think he meant that, because the Sempron rating system is about 300-400
points "too high", you'll have to overclock a Sempron 2200+ (which would be
around XP1800+ levels) if you want to get a decent amount of oomph out of
it.

--
Michael Brown

hey, thats cool....

i`ve tried more than that...
i`ve run my SEMPRON 2200+(166x9) at *fsb 230x9*,idle 45 C, fullload 53

specs:
MB Shuttle AN35 400(NF2)
Kingstone KVR400 512(256mbx2) at 2,7v

actually i`ve tried at fsb 240x9 but the system becomes unstable. i
thought becoz the memory voltage cannot higher than 2.7v

--
baskoro
baskoro's Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=890