MAME Sound problem...... FIXED!

Last response: in Video Games
June 15, 2005 3:42:04 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks to all with their suggestions. In the end, I ended up downloading
the latest MAME binary & that has fixed up the sound problem.
SO my only problem now is getting my romset up to date :-( Oh well..

One thing I noticed while crawling through ROM lists was Radiant
Silvergun. I own the game on the Saturn (one of, if not THE best shoot
em up ever) & was curious how it was in arcade form so I downloaded it.
I noticed with the version of MAME I was using (MAME32 PLUS) that there
is ST-V emulation in the BIOS settings. However Radiant Silvergun doesnt
appear in the list in MAME.

What is the status of the ST-V emulation if I may ask ??

Thanks again everyone,
Brad.
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 11:39:38 AM

KING PRAWN <nospam_@nospam.com.au> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> Hey everyone,
>

> Thanks to all with their suggestions. In the end, I ended up downloading
> the latest MAME binary & that has fixed up the sound problem.
> SO my only problem now is getting my romset up to date :-( Oh well..
>
> One thing I noticed while crawling through ROM lists was Radiant
> Silvergun. I own the game on the Saturn (one of, if not THE best shoot
> em up ever) & was curious how it was in arcade form so I downloaded it.
> I noticed with the version of MAME I was using (MAME32 PLUS) that there
> is ST-V emulation in the BIOS settings. However Radiant Silvergun doesnt
> appear in the list in MAME.
>
> What is the status of the ST-V emulation if I may ask ??
>
> Thanks again everyone,
> Brad.

Not working & gonna need a hefty CPU once it does
!