MAME Sound problem...... FIXED!

Hey everyone,

Thanks to all with their suggestions. In the end, I ended up downloading
the latest MAME binary & that has fixed up the sound problem.
SO my only problem now is getting my romset up to date :-( Oh well..

One thing I noticed while crawling through ROM lists was Radiant
Silvergun. I own the game on the Saturn (one of, if not THE best shoot
em up ever) & was curious how it was in arcade form so I downloaded it.
I noticed with the version of MAME I was using (MAME32 PLUS) that there
is ST-V emulation in the BIOS settings. However Radiant Silvergun doesnt
appear in the list in MAME.

What is the status of the ST-V emulation if I may ask ??

Thanks again everyone,
Brad.
1 answer Last reply
More about mame sound problem fixed

    KING PRAWN <nospam_@nospam.com.au> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

    > Hey everyone,
    >

    > Thanks to all with their suggestions. In the end, I ended up downloading
    > the latest MAME binary & that has fixed up the sound problem.
    > SO my only problem now is getting my romset up to date :-( Oh well..
    >
    > One thing I noticed while crawling through ROM lists was Radiant
    > Silvergun. I own the game on the Saturn (one of, if not THE best shoot
    > em up ever) & was curious how it was in arcade form so I downloaded it.
    > I noticed with the version of MAME I was using (MAME32 PLUS) that there
    > is ST-V emulation in the BIOS settings. However Radiant Silvergun doesnt
    > appear in the list in MAME.
    >
    > What is the status of the ST-V emulation if I may ask ??
    >
    > Thanks again everyone,
    > Brad.

    Not working & gonna need a hefty CPU once it does

Games Emulation Video Games