Bluetooth??

alex

I have got a new bluetooth adapter, Belkin. The little bluetooth symbol is
red and when i press it to activate it it asks for a license which i tryed to
give it the one on the cd but it didnt like it. Then when i try to connect my
phone( nokia 6310i) to my computer it connects then disconnects any ideas
why??

thanks

p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong place were else can it go ?

"Alex" wrote:
> I have got a new bluetooth adapter, Belkin. The little bluetooth symbol is
> red and when i press it to activate it it asks for a license which i tryed to
> give it the one on the cd but it didnt like it. Then when i try to connect my
> phone( nokia 6310i) to my computer it connects then disconnects any ideas
> why??

This can be because the adapter is not recognized, or the driver not
installed properly.
Do you see the adapter in Device Manager?
( need directions how to get there? :)

--PA

Try this NG alt.cellular.bluetooth

--

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have got a new bluetooth adapter, Belkin. The little bluetooth symbol is
> red and when i press it to activate it it asks for a license which i tryed
> give it the one on the cd but it didnt like it. Then when i try to connect
> my
> phone( nokia 6310i) to my computer it connects then disconnects any ideas
> why??
>
> thanks
>
> p.s. sorry if this is in the wrong place were else can it go ?

alex

how do i get there?