oc'ing a athlon xp 2500

what's the best board for overclocking a amd athlon xp 2500+??

"Fenny" wrote
> what's the best board for overclocking a amd athlon xp 2500+??

Hi,

dunno about the best, but check out any nForce2 motherboard. .

Wayne ][

I'm running my 2500 at 3200 speeds on an Abit NF7-S mainboard. 100% stable,
never have a problem. I've always used Abit boards and have always been
happy with them. The new '3rd eye' range look interesting.

I'm using a big Thermaltake 80mm HSF unit (forget the exact model) for
cooling.