"Davis" <spam@your.mother.com> wrote in message
news:41d113d9$0$20267$636a15ce@news.free.fr...
> I overclocked 2 Xeon 2.8 to 3.5 and they have been running 5 weeks no
> problem
> max temp : 46 C
>
> http://www.e-maxx.info/cpuz.htm

Ok &
I thinking I should be able to get my 2.66's up to 3.2 or so.
Only guessing, but since there's so few Server boards witch alow
Overclocking,
You must have a PC-DL Deluxe.
And Normal bus would be 533 MHz or (133.25 MHz FSB)
I'm not looking to Overclock that far when I first get it together.
I'd rather get a water cooling system first, then I'll try 3.3 or 3.4
Might be able to do it on air.
Just thinking it should be able to do what a P4 2.6 can do/Overclock.
Same with a 2.8 or 3.06, but a 3.06 might not Overclock as far..

IN OTHER WORDS, SO WHAT!!!

No_ONE_Here

"No_ONE_Here" <AnyOne@AnyWhere.com> wrote in message
> "Davis" <spam@your.mother.com> wrote in message
> > I overclocked 2 Xeon 2.8 to 3.5 and they have been running 5 weeks no
> > problem
> > max temp : 46 C
> >
> > http://www.e-maxx.info/cpuz.htm
> >

> Ok &
> I thinking I should be able to get my 2.66's up to 3.2 or so.
> Only guessing, but since there's so few Server boards witch alow
> Overclocking,
> You must have a PC-DL Deluxe.
> And Normal bus would be 533 MHz or (133.25 MHz FSB)
> I'm not looking to Overclock that far when I first get it together.
> I'd rather get a water cooling system first, then I'll try 3.3 or 3.4
> Might be able to do it on air.
> Just thinking it should be able to do what a P4 2.6 can do/Overclock.
> Same with a 2.8 or 3.06, but a 3.06 might not Overclock as far..
>
> IN OTHER WORDS, SO WHAT!!!
>
> No_ONE_Here

If you want, I'll let you know how far I can get mine.
I ordered parts, it's just a matter of time till I get it running.
I'm using a 500 Watt PSU that I just happen to have, just hope it's enough
for the time.
I am planing on getting a better PSU after while though.

No_ONE_Here.. (Denny. ;-) :)