Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Importing Calendar from Outlook

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 11:42:57 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Hello,
I can't ActiveSync my Ipaq 5450 at work so I export my calendar from
Outlook, e-mail it home, import it there and then ActiveSync.

Is there a way of cutting out the middleman so to speak and importing the
file direct to Calendar in Ipaq?
Thanks
Rachael

--
"I alway wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific - Lily
Tomlin"
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 11:42:58 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Nope, sorry.

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices
"Rachael Reynolds" <rachael.reynolds@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:cejh41$gd2$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> Hello,
> I can't ActiveSync my Ipaq 5450 at work so I export my calendar from
> Outlook, e-mail it home, import it there and then ActiveSync.
>
> Is there a way of cutting out the middleman so to speak and importing the
> file direct to Calendar in Ipaq?
> Thanks
> Rachael
>
> --
> "I alway wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific -
Lily
> Tomlin"
>
>
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 11:42:58 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

That would depend really....I know you say you can't ActiveSync at
work....If you can't do this for reasons that they won't let you install the
software for it on the PC then you are out of luck....You will have to
continue to do it the way that you have been....

However, if you can install the software but just can't get it to Sync
there, then you need to find out why it won't sync and then you can.
However, I'm going to figure that it is because of the first reason and you
will be out of luck and just continue to do it the way that you have been!



"Rachael Reynolds" <rachael.reynolds@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:cejh41$gd2$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> Hello,
> I can't ActiveSync my Ipaq 5450 at work so I export my calendar from
> Outlook, e-mail it home, import it there and then ActiveSync.
>
> Is there a way of cutting out the middleman so to speak and importing the
> file direct to Calendar in Ipaq?
> Thanks
> Rachael
>
> --
> "I alway wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific -
Lily
> Tomlin"
>
>
Related resources
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 1:55:22 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Sven, MVP-Mobile Devices" <sejohannsen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:eiqX8cAeEHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Nope, sorry.
>
> --
> Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices
> "Rachael Reynolds" <rachael.reynolds@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:cejh41$gd2$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> > Hello,
> > I can't ActiveSync my Ipaq 5450 at work so I export my calendar from
> > Outlook, e-mail it home, import it there and then ActiveSync.
> >
> > Is there a way of cutting out the middleman so to speak and importing
the
> > file direct to Calendar in Ipaq?
> > Thanks
> > Rachael
> >
> > --
> > "I alway wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific -
> Lily
> > Tomlin"
> >
Thanks both, I feared you would say that!
Rachael
>
>
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 1:55:23 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Does your workplace allow you to install ActiveSync?

If so, you can set activesync to sync only the calendar at work.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!