New Computer Network 2 XP Versions

My new computer has XP home my old coputer has a purchased XP proffesional.
If I network in my home how can I keep my Administrator rights.

Malke

Montu wrote:

> My new computer has XP home my old coputer has a purchased XP
> proffesional. If I network in my home how can I keep my Administrator
> rights.

I'm not really sure what you're asking here. Your "Administrator rights"
on each computer aren't affected by what operating system is running on
the other. If you are actually wanting to know how to share
files/folders between the two computers, here are some links:

http://www.ezlan.net/index.html

None of that has anything to do with wireless networking. Since you
posted in a wireless networking newsgroup, here are some links to help
you with that:

Wireless - Basic Configuration -

If this didn't answer your question, then please post back with a better
description of what you really are trying to do, including your
networking setup. Here are links to help you make a good newsgroup
post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Malke
--