cpu temperature

Hi all,

I have a p4 2.4Gh, it will be overcloked to 2.7 soon, all the software
that i have to monitor cpu temp doesn´t seem to work well, can anyone
tell what´s the best software to monitor cpu temp, thanks in advance.

Filinto Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a p4 2.4Gh, it will be overcloked to 2.7 soon, all the software
> that i have to monitor cpu temp doesn´t seem to work well, can anyone
> tell what´s the best software to monitor cpu temp, thanks in advance.

Speedfan or Motherboard Monitor (MBM)

Carl

try both, and see which you prefer. i think i read that mbm is finished
updating, so if your mobo is new, it may not support it. @course, i could be
wrong.