MAME v0.96, Crystal Castles not starting

Anyone else experiencing trouble with Crystal Castles ? I've tried the
various versions and they all load up and take credits properly, but the
start buttons don't seem to take effect.

Anyone have these working with MAME 96?

I've tried deleting the appropriate CFG files, but to no avail.

Thanks.

--
Michael Coyne
http://turthalion.blogspot.com -- MAME cabinet WIP log

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:14:12 -0500, Michael Coyne wrote:

> Anyone else experiencing trouble with Crystal Castles ? I've tried the
> various versions and they all load up and take credits properly, but the
> start buttons don't seem to take effect.

On CCASTLES, "press start" actually means press the fire button.

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:19:54 -0600, innocent_lamb said to the parser:

> On CCASTLES, "press start" actually means press the fire button.

Oh for....

D'oh. And the stupid thing is, I knew that.

Please wait while poster pulls head out of sand.

Back to lurk mode.