Canon I865 cd printing time to dry

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 9, 2004 7:33:55 PM

Greetings
How long should i allow a cd to dry after printing with the Canon I865
I've read a thread that the Epson 300r can be up to 24 hours

Martin
©¿©¬
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 12:10:05 AM

Usually if you print all the way to the hub, you
should give it 24 hours. On a seperate note, would
you know how to convert the Epson .ec2 files
to print using Canon Cd-label print. I have both Epson
900 and just got a canon, but all my cd label were created
using the Epson Cd print program and the files will not
open in Canon cd-labelprint. I guess I could take a screen
capture, but I probably will lose detail in the fine text print.

<Martin ©¿©¬ @mandeREMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote in message
> Greetings
> How long should i allow a cd to dry after printing with the Canon I865
> I've read a thread that the Epson 300r can be up to 24 hours
>
> Martin
> ©¿©¬
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 8:58:36 PM

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:10:05 -0400, "EyeToldUSo" <no@no.no> wrote:

>Usually if you print all the way to the hub, you
>should give it 24 hours. On a seperate note, would
>you know how to convert the Epson .ec2 files
>to print using Canon Cd-label print. I have both Epson
>900 and just got a canon, but all my cd label were created
>using the Epson Cd print program and the files will not
>open in Canon cd-labelprint. I guess I could take a screen
>capture, but I probably will lose detail in the fine text print.

Sorry I don't
I haven't got either of these printers, i'm just getting info before i
decide which one to buy

Martin
©¿©¬
!