Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Correct ink level status for HP 3420 ???

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b α HP
August 9, 2004 11:20:09 PM

I have just refilled my HP 3420 black cartridge (27) and it is printing just
fine, however, upon inserting the refilled cartridge into the printer it is
still showing low ink level.
How can I get the right ink level status?
It is very important to me to have the exact information abot how much link
I have left !

Please, please help !
Spiner

More about : correct ink level status 3420

Anonymous
a b α HP
August 13, 2004 2:15:10 AM

"Spiner" <Spiner@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> I have just refilled my HP 3420 black cartridge (27) and it is printing just
> fine, however, upon inserting the refilled cartridge into the printer it is
> still showing low ink level.
> How can I get the right ink level status?
> It is very important to me to have the exact information abot how much link
> I have left !

How could you possibly expect the printer to know how much ink you had put in
the cartridge? There are some kludgey workarounds, but there is no way you
will "have the exact information about how much ink" after refilling.

- Bob Headrick, not speaking for my employer HP