Relatively quiet 80mm high-CFM fan?

Silenx has 80mm fans rated as low as 9dB

the 14dB rated 80mm fan does 28cfm ... and you can still hardly hear it.

down side is that they don't have rpm monitoring

<eventerke@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've had it with the noise of my Thermaltake Volcano - I'm going to
> pick up one of these:
> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-109-120&depa=0
> Can anyone recommend a high-flow but relatively quiet 80mm fan to go
> with it?
>
> TIA,
> Kendt

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

Silenx fans are not high-cfm, and more suited to case fans than cpu fans.
Try the Panaflo M1A, www.bgmicro.com has these for $4 or so.

*However*, I strongly suggest you look at a 92mm fan, which is what this
heatsink is designed for!! And possibly even at 120mm

rsm

TRENDING THREADS