please which is the best dissy for Amd 64 939?

whats a dissy?

--
From Adam Webb, Overlag
www.tacticalgamer.com

"Mario" <nospam@libero.it> wrote in message

> i havent problems with space
> thanks

---

"Adam Webb" wrote in message...
> whats a dissy?

A dyslexic sissy? :-/
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

lostsoul

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2003

A fan for his processor lol
"Richard Hopkins" <richh@dsl.nospam.com> wrote in message
> "Adam Webb" wrote in message...
>> whats a dissy?
>
> A dyslexic sissy? :-/
> --
>

> Richard Hopkins
> Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
> (replace nospam with pipex in reply address)
>
> The UK's leading technology reseller www.dabs.com

lostsoul

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2003

What board are you wanting to run it on ?
"Richard Hopkins" <richh@dsl.nospam.com> wrote in message
> "Adam Webb" wrote in message...
>> whats a dissy?
>
> A dyslexic sissy? :-/
> --
>

> Richard Hopkins
> Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
> (replace nospam with pipex in reply address)
>
> The UK's leading technology reseller www.dabs.com

mario

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2003

excuse me, i want to say a good fan/heatsink for overlock.
i dont have already an motherborad,but i think to buy an Epox
ultra/sli when will be out