Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
For the hard drive I'd like something in the range of 250 or higher, but I would settle for a 120 if the price was right.

For the video card I'd like at least a 6600. It needs to be AGP. Oh, and no ATI cards, I'm going to stick with nvidia for now.

sholeh85

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
Hey, I know I'm new to the forums, (I visit the website a lot, but I'm not too social...) but if forlorn isn't interested in in the PNY card I would be. I actually got a 6800 gt from ebay, but it was DOA. When I went back to talk to the guy, he cancelled his account and left ebay. So I'm still out looking for one. Thanks for the help though.

RyanMicah

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2006
I sure hope you filed a complaint with eBay, they have him on file I'm sure. I believe in order to sell you have to have a confirmed address, but I could be wrong. It's a risk you take. I sell my stuff on pricegrabber, and I offer 35 day return policy from purchase date. That guarantees them about a month after shipping time. Integrity isn't something that enough people have. At this point, a 6800 is a bit low-end. With so much happening in the computer industry...6800's will soon be outdated. Although if you have several games in mind that will run on a 6800 (which is still most games) then go for it. I mean, if you're using a 6200 or something, a 6800 is a great jump up.

Yah but at this point, I dont know if I can get the $$$ for it for whats its worth. This card had a lifetime warenty, so its not like its valuless if it breaks while OC'ing. (btw never have oc'ed this card nor changed stock fan).

440bx

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
FYI,

www.techbargains.com has just published the "Black Friday" Sales for some retailers.

You might be interested to know that Staples will have a 200GB hard drive for $19.99 after rebate. It is most likely an PATA drive. Check the ads, you'll probably find what you want for a good price.

HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.