How does one learn the rules, objectives, etc. of a partic..

Since there is no help in most games, how does one learn the objectives and
rules of games where the subtleties are not obvious.

steve rosen
roswell, ga

syvyn11

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

www.gamefaqs.com

Steve Rosen wrote:
> Since there is no help in most games, how does one learn the
> objectives and rules of games where the subtleties are not obvious.

Stand around the machine in the arcade and watch the more experienced
players ;0)

--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.sffh.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Have you tried using the 'COMMAND.DAT' file? Get it from here:
http://home.comcast.net/~plotor/
Install the file as directed for your version of mame, access it when
running a game by pressing [TAB]. It's particularly good for the
fighter games.

Troy.

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:18:40 GMT, "Steve Rosen"