Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
March 14, 2005 4:19:25 PM

AMD Turion mobile CPu any info on it ??

If i upgrade to a 64Bit cpu i think i would go with a Turion. I would
ne a board that supports it and make sure the chip actally fits a
destop mobo as well :p

So thats why i need the info. Did a google but not alot of info. I
have been looking for some reviews of performance and overclocking
ability of the cpu. But not alot out their.

So can you help me :)

Thanks.

/pS would love to get a Turion and overclock to 2.5ghz or more.

More about : amd turion mobile cpu info

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
March 14, 2005 4:19:26 PM

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:19:25 +1100, Plasma BOY wrote:

> AMD Turion mobile CPu any info on it ??
>
> If i upgrade to a 64Bit cpu i think i would go with a Turion. I would
> ne a board that supports it and make sure the chip actally fits a
> destop mobo as well :p

You are jumping the gun old boy. They only launched the bloody processor
on March 1st so don't expect too much in the way of motherboard
support yet, let alone test comparisons!

Larry Gagnon, A+ certifed tech.
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
March 14, 2005 4:19:26 PM

"Plasma BOY" <PlasmaBoy@1.com.uk> wrote in message

Subject: AMD Turion mobile CPu any info on it ??

<snip>

> /pS would love to get a Turion and overclock to 2.5ghz or more.

..... Well - thats what I've got my 3000+ running at, and HTT 280 :o )

Pete
!