Unable to Install Epson Status Monitor

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
August 10, 2004 9:58:05 AM

I keep getting an error that the installation file STMSETUP.EXE is an invalid Win32 application.
?????????

--
Scott
Anonymous

Scott wrote:

> I keep getting an error that the installation file STMSETUP.EXE is an invalid Win32 application.
> ?????????

You didn't say what operating system you are using.

Go to http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/index.jsp

Select Printers, select Ink Jet Printers, select your printer,
select Technical Support, select Drivrs & Downloads, and check for
a status monitor for your operating system. Epson upgrades drivers
and other supporting software fairly often.

Huck
August 11, 2004 12:44:18 PM

W2K...and, I've been there already, but thanks

--
Scott

!