too late then

Thanks guys. I come late to overclocking, too late since I recently bought
an IBM ThinkCentre A50 and I thought I might play around a bit. The
machine's delivering pretty good performance running Win XP Pro SP2 at 3GHz
on a Pentium 4 with 1 1/4 gig DDR ~ but I was hoping I might play around a
bit.

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Loane Sharp" <look_sharp_not@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Thanks guys. I come late to overclocking, too late since I recently bought
> an IBM ThinkCentre A50 and I thought I might play around a bit. The
> machine's delivering pretty good performance running Win XP Pro SP2 at
> 3GHz on a Pentium 4 with 1 1/4 gig DDR ~ but I was hoping I might play
> around a bit.

You're not going to be playing around with anything on that particular piece
of hardware....locked CPU, no BIOS overclocking options whatsoever, on board
Intel "Extreme" video, and no AGP slot for adding a decent card.