Asus -vs - MSI

bonobo

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

( I first put this question in .overclocking.amd since both these mobo's
are AMD boards...but no response....so I try here.. :) )

Hello overclockers.....

I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
And I like to have PCI-E and the Nforce4.

I came down to:

ASUS A8N -E F4 (amd)

and the

MSI K8N Neo4 -F (amd)

Both about the same price over here in the Netherlands, although I see
different description
sometimes

Because I want to overclock "the one" , I need some advice from
experts...

Wat is de best choice if I want to overclock??

TIA

--
DutchDareDevil

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Bonobo wrote:
> ( I first put this question in .overclocking.amd since both these
> mobo's are AMD boards...but no response....so I try here.. :) )
>

> Hello overclockers.....
>
> I'm going to buy a 939 system and don't need SLi.
> And I like to have PCI-E and the Nforce4.
>
> I came down to:
>
> ASUS A8N -E F4 (amd)
>
> and the
>
> MSI K8N Neo4 -F (amd)
>

> Both about the same price over here in the Netherlands, although I see
> different description
> sometimes
>
> Because I want to overclock "the one" , I need some advice from
> experts...
>
> Wat is de best choice if I want to overclock??
>
> TIA

Abit.
Frank

Bonobo wrote:

" Wat is de best choice if I want to overclock?? "

DFI LANParty UT nF4 Ultra-D

bonobo

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:12:34 +0100, Cuzman <cuzNOSPAM@supanet.com> wrote:

> Bonobo wrote:
>
> " Wat is de best choice if I want to overclock?? "
>

> DFI LANParty UT nF4 Ultra-D

Yep I know,.... but this one costs MUCH more over here... so I have to
choose a "cheaper" one :'(

so... MSI K8N Neo4 -F or....... Asus A8N-E F4....

TIA
--
DutchDareDevil