Good quality printer

Hi,

I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.

What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more than
12 months ...

If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.

Thanks in advance
Hervé-

In message <cfahe3$jtj$1@news-reader4.wanadoo.fr>, Hervet
<anuloma_viloma@hotmail.com> writes
>Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.
>What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more than
>12 months ...
> If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.
>Thanks in advance

What size output? Colour or Black and White? How many pages a month
output? What sort of purchase budget? What sort of total running cost
budget?

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom