Good quality printer

Hi,

I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.

What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more than
12 months ...

If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.

Thanks in advance
Hervé-
2 answers Last reply
More about good quality printer

    In message <cfahe3$jtj$1@news-reader4.wanadoo.fr>, Hervet
    <anuloma_viloma@hotmail.com> writes
    >Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.
    >What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more than
    >12 months ...
    > If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.
    >Thanks in advance

    What size output? Colour or Black and White? How many pages a month
    output? What sort of purchase budget? What sort of total running cost
    budget?

    --
    Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
    tlatwightpropertydotcom

    HP Buisiness Inkjet 1100
    http://adriatix.hr/E_buy/HP/HP%20BI%201100/E_HP%20_B_1100.htm

    http://adriatix.hr/E_buy/HP/HP%20BI%201100/E_B_HP%20_B_1100.htm
    http://adriatix.hr/A_REF/Test/A_TEST_JPG%20vs%20HP_1100.htm
    http://adriatix.hr/A_REF/Test/A_TEST_JPG%20vs%20HP_1100_II.htm

    --
    Adriatix
    http://adriatix.hr/

    "Hervet" <anuloma_viloma@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.
    >
    > What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more
    than
    > 12 months ...
    >
    > If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Hervé-

Printers Peripherals