Refill info for Lexmark Z 25

Retired

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004

I went back to school yesterday for workshops and to get the room cleaned
up. I reassembled the computer (i don't let summer school use it). The
only think I need is black ink cartridge for the printer (lexmark Z25) The
school bought 100 at a time and put them in classrooms. It works fine for
printing out grades and take home papers.

Is it easy to refill? Any help on refill instructions and places to buy ink
would be appreciated. I called Staples (school list). They want 29.95 for
the 16 (black ink). Thanks, money is getting tighter and I don't mind
buying ink if it is feasible.

Post or send to tenniscoach1998@hotmail.com