Connection goes in and out

My Wireless Network Conncection is Enabled, and the strength shows as
excellent...but when I try to connect to the internet, it only goes to
working offline, and then it says that no connection is currently available.
How do I fix this? Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about connection

    Hi

    Showing excellent signal does not mean that you actually have a connection.

    May be this can Help.

    Wireless - Basic Configuration: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html\

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Kimberly" <Kimberly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My Wireless Network Conncection is Enabled, and the strength shows as
    > excellent...but when I try to connect to the internet, it only goes to
    > working offline, and then it says that no connection is currently
    available.
    > How do I fix this? Thanks!

Connection Networking Wireless Network Microsoft Wireless Networking