Connection goes in and out

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 19, 2005 2:35:23 PM

My Wireless Network Conncection is Enabled, and the strength shows as
excellent...but when I try to connect to the internet, it only goes to
working offline, and then it says that no connection is currently available.
How do I fix this? Thanks!

More about : connection

May 20, 2005 2:01:53 AM

Hi

Showing excellent signal does not mean that you actually have a connection.

May be this can Help.

Wireless - Basic Configuration: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html\

Jack (MVP-Networking).

!