Can't use keyboard after having changed mainboard!

JS

Before I changed my keyboard I changed the IDE drivers to : "Standard
Dual-Channel PCI IDE Controller" on the harddisk with WinXP SP2.

I then changed motherboard and connected my harddisk. It starts up fine and
I get to a point where I need to reactivate winXP, but I can't use my mouse
or keyboard (it is a new keyboard and mouse).

Its not even possible to enter bios by pressing "Del" when I boot up.

Hope someon can help!

JS

Sounds like you have the mouse plugged into the keyboard plug. And
vice versa.