Can't use keyboard after having changed mainboard!

Before I changed my keyboard I changed the IDE drivers to : "Standard
Dual-Channel PCI IDE Controller" on the harddisk with WinXP SP2.

I then changed motherboard and connected my harddisk. It starts up fine and
I get to a point where I need to reactivate winXP, but I can't use my mouse
or keyboard (it is a new keyboard and mouse).

Its not even possible to enter bios by pressing "Del" when I boot up.

Hope someon can help!

JS
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard changed mainboard

    Sounds like you have the mouse plugged into the keyboard plug. And
    vice versa.

    On Sat, 7 May 2005 09:43:42 +0200, "JS" <dsa.@asdf.com> wrote:

    >Before I changed my keyboard I changed the IDE drivers to : "Standard
    >Dual-Channel PCI IDE Controller" on the harddisk with WinXP SP2.
    >
    >I then changed motherboard and connected my harddisk. It starts up fine and
    >I get to a point where I need to reactivate winXP, but I can't use my mouse
    >or keyboard (it is a new keyboard and mouse).
    >
    >Its not even possible to enter bios by pressing "Del" when I boot up.
    >
    >Hope someon can help!
    >
    >JS

Hard Drives Keyboards Overclocking