Dlink

I have a Dlink DWL G520, that is working great, but every tipe I reset the
pc I have to do a rescan to be able to re-connect, what can be done to solve
this?

TIA

Have you got windows to 'connect to this network whenever available' checked
?

"NewPort" <@esPato.com> wrote in message
>I have a Dlink DWL G520, that is working great, but every tipe I reset the
>pc I have to do a rescan to be able to re-connect, what can be done to
>solve this?
>
> TIA

I'm using the Dlink utility, not the one from Windows

--

<admin@redscab.co.uk> wrote in message
> Have you got windows to 'connect to this network whenever available'
> checked ?
>

> "NewPort" <@esPato.com> wrote in message
>>I have a Dlink DWL G520, that is working great, but every tipe I reset the
>>pc I have to do a rescan to be able to re-connect, what can be done to
>>solve this?
>>
>> TIA
>> --

Hi, I set a Dlink network up and its does the same - workd but
disconnects. It seems to be a feature with many makes - Dlink isnt special!

I had thought to try selecting a different band (fixing at b only). May
try this.