Refilling Color Cartridge for HP 720

I refilled all 3 colors of the cartridge for my HP 720
The test lines for the blue and the red are fine
But the yellow doesn't come out even after 3-4 cleaning procedures

Any suggestion to make the yellow ink come out?

Thank's

GD

TR

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:59:35 -0400, "gillesd" <gillesd2@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>But the yellow doesn't come out even after 3-4 cleaning procedures
>Any suggestion to make the yellow ink come out?

I would have similar problems with one color or the other when I was
refilling HP carts for the 952c when I had one... Unless you are
totally clogged or that color's electronics are blown not allowing it
to fire, you can get the ink flowing again by taking the end of a
screw apart ball point pen, the bottom end that has the pointed open
end. Stick the open pointed end tightly against the filling hole for
the yellow so no pressure will escape while you blow on the other end.

Blow with enough force to get the ink to start dripping out the head
(doing so over the sink, GRIN). It doesn't really take a lot of
pressure if the head is not clogged. If no ink comes out while
applying pressure, then you are possible hopelessly clogged. If
getting the ink flowing, wipe the excess off and give the cart a try
in the printer test cycle. If you got ink flow under pressure but no
ink firing in the printer then the head is probably blown or not
getting instructions from the printer to fire.

Hope this helps...

Regards,
TR