Overclocking asus a7n8x-e deluxe

does anyone know or have oc'ed this board and what kind of jumps are you
getting? I have a amd athlon 2500+ barton core and the best i can get is
around 2 ghz with pc 4000 ram...cooling is good so that is not a
problem...just kinda wondering if i could do better with the new flash or is
it worth even going thru the trouble?

tnx in advance

i had one of those boards with a amd 2700+ chip on it i got a over
clocking program with it but i never updated the bios on it because i
wasnt haveing any problems with it

where you able to run the overclocking program...i tried ntune once but i
could never get any changes out of it...always the same...then i went into
the bios and tinkered a bit until i got the fsb to run stable at 11x180?

"dino" <whyme@help.com> wrote in message
> http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13
>
> go here and look...I have a Rev 2.0 running at 2250 mhz with a Barton 2500
> and Corsair PC3200C2PT

Dino

I am running it through BIOS which is the best way.
Ram 210x10.5=2205mhz (not 2250 sry)@1.80v
CPU is at 1.65 v
timings on ram are 2.5,3,3,7
BIOS is Red Dwarf 1008mod3 ( but remember this is a rev2 not E)