color laser printers

I'm considering the purchase of an HP color laser printer. The prices have
dropped to around $400 recently.

I'm currently using CX6400 inkjet printer. Will the quality be as good? Will
the cost per print be the same or less? Finally, are there cheaper
alternatives to HP's toner cartridges?

In article <4ojSc.106978$8_6.56354@attbi_s04>, Bootstrap Bill wrote:
> I'm considering the purchase of an HP color laser printer. The prices have
> dropped to around $400 recently.
>
> I'm currently using CX6400 inkjet printer. Will the quality be as good? Will
> the cost per print be the same or less? Finally, are there cheaper
> alternatives to HP's toner cartridges?

lower quality, way lower, higher price for color. Faster speed.

--
Povl H. Pedersen - NoSpam@my.terminal.dk (yes - it works)
SIPPhone: 1-747.NOT.BYYI (668.2994) - Free Internet Phone