When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get co..

When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
connection option ???

Ive got a Nvidia 6600 GT With a Toshiba Toshiba 86cm 36SW9UA (HD)

When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
connection option ???

Just had a look at the
71.89_ForceWare_Release_70_Graphics_Display_Property_Users_Guide. And
it seems not to have the option. It has Svideo,Composite or DVI. This
is weird as my card came with a DIN to Componet connector. Which would
asume i would use to connect to a TV right ?

So what would i select DVI or is it just not showing componet for some
reason ?

Thanks this has scared me. I can connect via Svideo but NO HD Tv for
me then. And the TV dont have DVI :(

What kidn of quality do you get with your TV out connectionand how
much trouble was it to setup to get a good picture and is HD good on
yours.

Thanks all.

Thanks DAVE.

'Kate Jackson' wrote, in part:
"When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
connection option ???

Ive got a Nvidia 6600 GT With a Toshiba Toshiba 86cm 36SW9UA (HD)

Try posting in alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia.
Also identify your operating system in the post.

Phil Weldon

"Kate Jackson" <KateJackson2004@2332.com.au> wrote in message

> When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
> connection option ???
>
> Just had a look at the
> 71.89_ForceWare_Release_70_Graphics_Display_Property_Users_Guide. And
> it seems not to have the option. It has Svideo,Composite or DVI. This
> is weird as my card came with a DIN to Componet connector. Which would
> asume i would use to connect to a TV right ?
>
> So what would i select DVI or is it just not showing componet for some
> reason ?
>

> Thanks this has scared me. I can connect via Svideo but NO HD Tv for
> me then. And the TV dont have DVI :(
>

> What kidn of quality do you get with your TV out connectionand how
> much trouble was it to setup to get a good picture and is HD good on
> yours.
>

> Thanks all.
>
> Thanks DAVE.

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:37:37 GMT, "Phil Weldon"
<notdiscosed@example.com> wrote:

Re: When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet
as an option ???

Sorry cut that alittle short :)

>'Kate Jackson' wrote, in part:
>"When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
>connection option ???
>
>Ive got a Nvidia 6600 GT With a Toshiba Toshiba 86cm 36SW9UA (HD)
>
>Try posting in alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia.
>Also identify your operating system in the post.
>
>Phil Weldon
>
>"Kate Jackson" <KateJackson2004@2332.com.au> wrote in message
>>

>> When setting a TV as a Second display device will i get componet as a
>> connection option ???
>>
>> Just had a look at the
>> 71.89_ForceWare_Release_70_Graphics_Display_Property_Users_Guide. And
>> it seems not to have the option. It has Svideo,Composite or DVI. This
>> is weird as my card came with a DIN to Componet connector. Which would
>> asume i would use to connect to a TV right ?
>>
>> So what would i select DVI or is it just not showing componet for some
>> reason ?
>>

>> Thanks this has scared me. I can connect via Svideo but NO HD Tv for
>> me then. And the TV dont have DVI :(
>>

>> What kidn of quality do you get with your TV out connectionand how
>> much trouble was it to setup to get a good picture and is HD good on
>> yours.
>>

>> Thanks all.
>>
>> Thanks DAVE.

Its XP.