Ping: David/ P2B

Hi...

I have a feeling that, because of my delay and the length of the last thread
(need help, please... re: Intel 815EEA/ Upgradeware 370GU), you may not have
seen that I posted the results of CPU-Z.

Should I start a new thread, or is it better for you to go back to the
original, and keep it all under there? Lemme know.. (Because of the many
people you help, you may have to refresh your memory on this one!)

Thank you again!

--
B'Regards,

Vinnie

Uncle Vinnie wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I have a feeling that, because of my delay and the length of the last thread
> (need help, please... re: Intel 815EEA/ Upgradeware 370GU), you may not have
> seen that I posted the results of CPU-Z.
>
> Should I start a new thread, or is it better for you to go back to the
> original, and keep it all under there? Lemme know.. (Because of the many
> people you help, you may have to refresh your memory on this one!)
>
> Thank you again!

Start a new one.