P4C800 bios

hallo!
I have a Asus P4C800 dlx and I have problems with my sata drive.Iread the
new p4c800-e dlx bios solve this problem.
So,can I flash my bios with the new p4c800 -e bios? actually the 2
motherboard are very close to be the same...
thanx!!!

--
Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/

Better not.Try e-mailing Asus. They may have an updated BIOS that hasn't
been posted yet. Bot Chaintech and Epox did that for me.sent me a beta bios
that fixed a certain problem.
Also,have you looked through the Asus newsgroup? It's at
alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

"Morpheus" <drgeloNOSPAM@inwind.it> wrote in message
> hallo!
> I have a Asus P4C800 dlx and I have problems with my sata drive.Iread
the
> new p4c800-e dlx bios solve this problem.
> So,can I flash my bios with the new p4c800 -e bios? actually the 2
> motherboard are very close to be the same...
> thanx!!!
>
> --
> Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
> http://www.opera.com/mail/

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:12:06 GMT, "dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

> Better not.Try e-mailing Asus. They may have an updated BIOS that hasn't
> been posted yet. Bot Chaintech and Epox did that for me.sent me a beta bios
> that fixed a certain problem.
> Also,have you looked through the Asus newsgroup? It's at
> alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
>
> "Morpheus" <drgeloNOSPAM@inwind.it> wrote in message
> > hallo!
> > I have a Asus P4C800 dlx and I have problems with my sata drive.
> > Iread the new p4c800-e dlx bios solve this problem.
> > So,can I flash my bios with the new p4c800 -e bios?
> > actually the <2> motherboard are very close to be the same...
> > thanx!!!
> >
> > --
> > Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
> > http://www.opera.com/mail/

Never flash with wrong BIOS software!
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

TRENDING THREADS