anyone have the nyko air flo controller?

I can't get the analog sticks to work in mame, only the control pad... what
gives?

"Smooth Operator" <murphdrag@insightbb.com> wrote in

> I can't get the analog sticks to work in mame, only the control pad...
> what gives?

Have you calibrated it in Windows?
Does it work in other games?

--
Alex Devlin

"Never knowingly understood."

yes, it's a new computer so mame is all I have so far. It calibrates fine in
control panel, everything works including the analog sticks. But they won't
work in mame, only the thumb pad.

> yes, it's a new computer so mame is all I have so far. It calibrates
> fine in control panel, everything works including the analog sticks. But
> they won't work in mame, only the thumb pad.

All I can think of is check your settings in MAME.

Default Game Properties/Controllers
I have Joystick enabled, analogue deadzone set at 0.30 which is default, and
in the digital joystick axes window I have none checked.

Controller Mapping/
I have none selected.

Maybe try deleting mame.ini in the mame folder and redo your settings?

I must admit that I'm stumped if the problem isn't in any of the settings in
mame.