I dont know anything anymore cpu-Z

<::SuperBLUE::> wrote:
> http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=21876

Old news ... It was a liquid-nitrogen suicide run with an excellent CPU as
far as I remember. I think the record has been pushed to about 7.2GHz for
unstable/suicide-runs but hasn't got past low to mid 5GHz for stable (as in
actually completes all benchmarks, can game on them for a few hours,
closed-loop cooling like phase change) overclocks even with exceptional CPUs
and motherboards.

--
Michael Brown
Add michael@ to emboss.co.nz ---+--- My inbox is always open

No one can answer this question. It depends on too many variables.

"<::SuperBLUE::>" <superblue@negdjenavipu.mpg> wrote in message
> What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

I once read the answwers were '3' and '4'.

Phil Weldon

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> No one can answer this question. It depends on too many variables.
>
> "<::SuperBLUE::>" <superblue@negdjenavipu.mpg> wrote in message
>> What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

"<::SuperBLUE::>" <superblue@negdjenavipu.mpg> wrote in message
> What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

Pi

MC