I dont know anything anymore cpu-Z

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
August 16, 2005 6:53:03 AM

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=21876

More about : dont anymore cpu

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
August 16, 2005 6:16:15 PM

<::SuperBLUE::> wrote:
> http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=21876

Old news ... It was a liquid-nitrogen suicide run with an excellent CPU as
far as I remember. I think the record has been pushed to about 7.2GHz for
unstable/suicide-runs but hasn't got past low to mid 5GHz for stable (as in
actually completes all benchmarks, can game on them for a few hours,
closed-loop cooling like phase change) overclocks even with exceptional CPUs
and motherboards.

--
Michael Brown
Add michael@ to emboss.co.nz ---+--- My inbox is always open

What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
August 17, 2005 3:55:26 AM

No one can answer this question. It depends on too many variables.

"<::SuperBLUE::>" <superblue@negdjenavipu.mpg> wrote in message
news:D dtl4r$1cc$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
August 17, 2005 4:18:31 AM

I once read the answwers were '3' and '4'.

Phil Weldon

"dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:o 1vMe.620035$cg1.108111@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> No one can answer this question. It depends on too many variables.
>
> "<::SuperBLUE::>" <superblue@negdjenavipu.mpg> wrote in message
> news:D dtl4r$1cc$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
>> What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b à CPUs
August 17, 2005 7:28:39 PM

"<::SuperBLUE::>" <superblue@negdjenavipu.mpg> wrote in message
news:D dtl4r$1cc$1@ss405.t-com.hr...
> What are the stable oc speeds for amd and intel?

Pi

MC
!