Good quality printer

Hi,

I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.

What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more than
12 months ...

If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.

Thanks in advance
Hervé-
3 answers Last reply
More about good quality printer

    You have not stated price range so I would say Canon i960, i9900 or iP4000
    may all be what you are looking for.

    "Hervet" <anuloma_viloma@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.
    >
    > What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more
    than
    > 12 months ...
    >
    > If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Hervé-

    Thanks for your answer
    The maximum price would be 230 ?

    Hervé -

    230 ... euros (Usenenet doesn't know this symbol)

    Hervé -

Printers Peripherals