Good quality printer

Hi,

I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.

What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more than
12 months ...

If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.

Thanks in advance
Hervé-

You have not stated price range so I would say Canon i960, i9900 or iP4000
may all be what you are looking for.

"Hervet" <anuloma_viloma@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.
>
> What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more
than
> 12 months ...
>
> If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Hervé-

Thanks for your answer
The maximum price would be 230 ?

Hervé -

230 ... euros (Usenenet doesn't know this symbol)

Hervé -