Good quality printer

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 11, 2004 11:26:41 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.

What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more than
12 months ...

If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.

Thanks in advance
Hervé-

More about : good quality printer

Anonymous
August 11, 2004 11:26:42 PM

You have not stated price range so I would say Canon i960, i9900 or iP4000
may all be what you are looking for.

"Hervet" <anuloma_viloma@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a real printer, not a toy.
>
> What I'd like is not the best definition but a printer which last more
than
> 12 months ...
>
> If you know serious and recent comparatives, just tell me.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Hervé-

Anonymous
August 12, 2004 2:50:06 PM

Thanks for your answer
The maximum price would be 230 ?

Hervé -
Anonymous
August 13, 2004 4:04:19 AM

230 ... euros (Usenenet doesn't know this symbol)

Hervé -
!