Clockgen for Clevo D900T

sacrum

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?)

Is there a clockgen for the clevo D900T chassis for laptops using P4 650 cpu
915p chipset?

"Sacrum" wrote in message...
> Is there a clockgen for the clevo D900T chassis for laptops using
> P4 650 cpu 915p chipset?

Eh? There is most definitely a clockgen IC on the mainboard, yes, computer
wouldn't work very well without one. If you're asking whether there are any
clock-modifying utilities for this board, it'd be rather easier to answer
that if you told us which clockgen IC the motherboard uses. To find that
out, you'll need to lift the lid and peek.
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

CrArC

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2006
Dead thread, sorry to reopen, I would quite like to know as well though. Does anyone know of a common clockgen stuck on Intel 915P based motherboards? The D900 basically uses desktop PC components so I'm sure there's a correlation.... can't lift the lid as it's shackled by warranty ;) (which i'll probably end up destroying if I succeed in faffing with this anyway, but, you know)