AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encod..

Tags:
  • Dual Core
  • HD
  • AMD
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
September 19, 2005 1:01:21 PM

AMD 3800 X2 Dual core good for High Definition Video Encoding if so
how good ??

Just at the moment HD video is my hobby.

Anyway i have Xp Pro. So i would think that would be good for a dual
core CPU.

But just wondering how much better speed wise would a DUal Core 3800
be over my Barton Mobile at 2.4 ghz be.

If you have any links to websites about HD encoding with the X2 ranage
of cpus please link me baby.

Thanks for any help.

/PS What would you recomend i use WMV HD or Divx HD or other. I would
like to keep the Native resolution which is mostly 1440by1080 in my
Country of Austalia.

Thanks for any info.

/ps2 Does WME or Divx create or any other encoding software use
multithreading and or Dual Cores abilitys ??

Bye.

More about : amd 3800 dual core good high definition video encod

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
September 19, 2005 2:04:46 PM

No One Realy wrote:
[Stuff he wrote elsewhere]

For crying out loud, STOP THE MULTIPOSTING. Crosspost if you must, but you
should NEVER multipost. You obviously didn't read through the links I've
given you before so here they are again:
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm

Reply in a.c.h.o.a

--
Michael Brown
Add michael@ to emboss.co.nz ---+--- My inbox is always open

You gave me links ???

Sorry i missed them. To busy spaming BHAHAHAHA.

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:04:46 +1000, "Michael Brown"
<see@signature.below> wrote:

>No One Realy wrote:
>[Stuff he wrote elsewhere]
>
>For crying out loud, STOP THE MULTIPOSTING. Crosspost if you must, but you
>should NEVER multipost. You obviously didn't read through the links I've
>given you before so here they are again:
>http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
>http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html
>http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm
>
>Reply in a.c.h.o.a
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
September 19, 2005 2:19:18 PM

Mikey would you like to shoot me in the head now you Stict Nazi wana
be ??

You like telling people what to do dont you :(

GO SCREW YOURSELF.

!