[ANNC] UK Lazarus server back up...

Last response: in Video Games
June 23, 2005 2:42:02 AM

Hoorah!

http://www.lazarus.org.uk
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 2:42:03 AM

Rockwaldo wrote on 22. June 2005:

> Hoorah!
>
> http://www.lazarus.org.uk

Cheers. ;-)
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/&gt;
June 23, 2005 9:34:24 PM

"Rockwaldo" <rockwaldo@clara.net> wrote in news:1119476521.27153.0
@lotis.uk.clara.net:

> Hoorah!
>
> http://www.lazarus.org.uk

Hmmmm

Not Found
The requested URL /users/forums/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.lazarus.org.uk Port 80

Looks like burning requests are more important than drunkin mame poetry...

lob :(
June 23, 2005 10:12:36 PM

"lob" <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Rockwaldo" <rockwaldo@clara.net> wrote in news:1119476521.27153.0
> @lotis.uk.clara.net:
>
>> Hoorah!
>>
>> http://www.lazarus.org.uk
>
> Hmmmm
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /users/forums/ was not found on this server.
> Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.lazarus.org.uk Port 80
>
> Looks like burning requests are more important than drunkin mame poetry...
>
> lob :(

NEVER! drunken poetry is what its all about!

I only speak of the UK burning side of things, i dont even know what page
you are trying to get to lob my good man...:)
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 10:48:59 PM

.... after inserting a credit, Rockwaldo <rockwaldo@clara.net> leaned
forward and saw...
>Hoorah!
>
>http://www.lazarus.org.uk

Erm.. that would be: http://uk.lazarus.org.uk - the main site (up there)
never disappeared...!
--
"Sail on silver wings through this storm.
What fortune love may bring back to my arms again,

"'Dungeon' Dave" <mame@nospam.localhost> wrote in message
> ... after inserting a credit, Rockwaldo <rockwaldo@clara.net> leaned
> forward and saw...
>>Hoorah!
>>
>>http://www.lazarus.org.uk
>>

> Erm.. that would be: http://uk.lazarus.org.uk - the main site (up there)
> never disappeared...!
> --

yeah i know chappy, but i never link directly to the UK site, always go
through the main page baby.....thats why i said the UK server was back up
specifically.......what lob speaks of i know not, but he's probably been at
the special brew again...:)

Rockwaldo
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 10:40:35 AM

> "lob" <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Rockwaldo" <rockwaldo@clara.net> wrote in news:1119476521.27153.0
>> @lotis.uk.clara.net:
>>
>>> Hoorah!
>>>
>>> http://www.lazarus.org.uk
>>
>> Hmmmm
>>
>> Not Found
>> The requested URL /users/forums/ was not found on this server.
>> Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.lazarus.org.uk Port 80
>>
>> Looks like burning requests are more important than drunkin mame
>> poetry...
>>
>> lob :(
>

> NEVER! drunken poetry is what its all about!
>
> I only speak of the UK burning side of things, i dont even know what
> page you are trying to get to lob my good man...:)

The lazarus forums. .it holds the fabric of the universe together.. .
.. , /.

aaaaa h hhh h

l oB
!