    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

    "Rockwaldo" <rockwaldo@clara.net> wrote in news:1119476521.27153.0
    @lotis.uk.clara.net:

    > Hoorah!
    >
    > http://www.lazarus.org.uk

    Hmmmm

    Not Found
    The requested URL /users/forums/ was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.lazarus.org.uk Port 80

    Looks like burning requests are more important than drunkin mame poetry...

    lob :(

    "lob" <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > "Rockwaldo" <rockwaldo@clara.net> wrote in news:1119476521.27153.0
    > @lotis.uk.clara.net:
    >
    >> Hoorah!
    >>
    >> http://www.lazarus.org.uk
    >
    > Hmmmm
    >
    > Not Found
    > The requested URL /users/forums/ was not found on this server.
    > Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.lazarus.org.uk Port 80
    >
    > Looks like burning requests are more important than drunkin mame poetry...
    >
    > lob :(

    NEVER! drunken poetry is what its all about!

    I only speak of the UK burning side of things, i dont even know what page
    you are trying to get to lob my good man...:)

    .... after inserting a credit, Rockwaldo <rockwaldo@clara.net> leaned
    forward and saw...
    >Hoorah!
    >
    >http://www.lazarus.org.uk

    Erm.. that would be: http://uk.lazarus.org.uk - the main site (up there)
    never disappeared...!
    --
    "Sail on silver wings through this storm.
    What fortune love may bring back to my arms again,

    "'Dungeon' Dave" <mame@nospam.localhost> wrote in message
    > ... after inserting a credit, Rockwaldo <rockwaldo@clara.net> leaned
    > forward and saw...
    >>Hoorah!
    >>
    >>http://www.lazarus.org.uk
    >>

    > Erm.. that would be: http://uk.lazarus.org.uk - the main site (up there)
    > never disappeared...!
    > --

    yeah i know chappy, but i never link directly to the UK site, always go
    through the main page baby.....thats why i said the UK server was back up
    specifically.......what lob speaks of i know not, but he's probably been at
    the special brew again...:)

    Rockwaldo

    > "lob" <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> "Rockwaldo" <rockwaldo@clara.net> wrote in news:1119476521.27153.0
    >> @lotis.uk.clara.net:
    >>
    >>> Hoorah!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.lazarus.org.uk
    >>
    >> Hmmmm
    >>
    >> Not Found
    >> The requested URL /users/forums/ was not found on this server.
    >> Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at www.lazarus.org.uk Port 80
    >>
    >> Looks like burning requests are more important than drunkin mame
    >> poetry...
    >>
    >> lob :(
    >

    > NEVER! drunken poetry is what its all about!
    >
    > I only speak of the UK burning side of things, i dont even know what
    > page you are trying to get to lob my good man...:)

    The lazarus forums. .it holds the fabric of the universe together.. .
    .. , /.

    aaaaa h hhh h

    l oB

Games Servers Video Games