Where to get short round IDE UV cables?

I have searched eBay and Google for 10 or 12 in. round 2-device IDE ATA133
cables that are UV-sensitive, without success. There are lots of
three-piece sets with 24, 22, 18 in ; and in singles about all I find is 24
in. ones. Is there any vendor that has a good selection of UV IDE round
cables? My drives are so close to the IDE connectors on the motherboard
that even a 10 in cable is long enough, and I don't want to have to make big
coils with all the extra length.

Jim Caldwell wrote:
> I have searched eBay and Google for 10 or 12 in. round 2-device IDE ATA133
> cables that are UV-sensitive, without success. There are lots of
> three-piece sets with 24, 22, 18 in ; and in singles about all I find is 24
> in. ones. Is there any vendor that has a good selection of UV IDE round
> cables? My drives are so close to the IDE connectors on the motherboard
> that even a 10 in cable is long enough, and I don't want to have to make big
> coils with all the extra length.

Newegg has a bunch. Look under cables round. For example:

UNINCOM ROUND, 12-Inch, True ATA133/100/66/33, ( UV GREEN ) IDE Cable,
2-Head, 12 Inches -RETAIL

Model#: UV-IDE-12GREEN
Item#: N82E16812181048

Regards,