Can't see some machines

I had to turn off my Origo 8210 wireless router overnight..
When it was turned back on all the setting were lost..
Originally I had another machine connected to the router using a ethernet
cable, however as this is now unavailable I used my laptop to program the
router this time round.
All is fine except I can no longer access two of the three other machines on
the wireless network. I can see them, I can ping them, however if I try to
see what is on the drives I receive a message to say it is not accessable
and I do not have the required permission.
My question is why is this happening? why 2 out of 3? and what can I do to
fix it please. All the machines are running XP PRO except my laptop which
has XP Home..
They were all working fine before I turned off the router.
Many thanks in advance

Wards

Have you rebooted the two PCs in question?
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Wards" <michael_wardley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I had to turn off my Origo 8210 wireless router overnight..
> When it was turned back on all the setting were lost..
> Originally I had another machine connected to the router using a ethernet
> cable, however as this is now unavailable I used my laptop to program the
> router this time round.
> All is fine except I can no longer access two of the three other machines
> on the wireless network. I can see them, I can ping them, however if I try
> to see what is on the drives I receive a message to say it is not
> accessable and I do not have the required permission.
> My question is why is this happening? why 2 out of 3? and what can I do to
> fix it please. All the machines are running XP PRO except my laptop which
> has XP Home..
> They were all working fine before I turned off the router.
> Many thanks in advance
>
> Wards

Yes I have Cari, I have also re-done the shared folder on one of them to see
if that made any difference.

Wards