netgear dg834g

does this product file share????
3 answers Last reply
More about netgear dg834g

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "Squibbly" <notreal@addy.com>
    wrote:

    >does this product file share????

    The DG834 is a router with built in 4 port switch. Computers on the lan
    side, connected through the switch, can share files using a normal home
    networrking setup. What are you trying to do?

    JT

    file and print share i no how to getit using my crud speed dlink router

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:55:32 +0000 (UTC), "Squibbly" <notreal@addy.com>
    wrote:

    >file and print share i no how to getit using my crud speed dlink router
    >
    >"JT" <spam@dcplus.dyndns.info> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "Squibbly" <notreal@addy.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >does this product file share????
    >> >

    >> The DG834 is a router with built in 4 port switch. Computers on the lan
    >> side, connected through the switch, can share files using a normal home
    >> networrking setup. What are you trying to do?
    >>
    >> JT

    Your question is unclear. Just use normal file and printer sharing. There
    is nothing special about the dg834g. What OS are your computers running?
    How many computers?

    JT

Homebuilt Hardware Netgear Systems