How do I setup a network with a wired computer and wireles..

I've tried to setup a network, but it won't work. I can't share the printer
and the files with another computer. I want to add a printer, but it always
say it can't find the printer.
1 answer Last reply
More about setup network wired computer wireles

    You can find instructions to share files/printers in the below mentioned
    sites:

    A Microsoft MVP site: http://www.ezlan.net/basic.html
    Microsoft sites:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=87c0a6db-aef8-4bef-925e-7ac9be791028&displaylang=en

    Anusha

    "Benny" <Benny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've tried to setup a network, but it won't work. I can't share the
    > printer
    > and the files with another computer. I want to add a printer, but it
    > always
    > say it can't find the printer.

Wireless Computers Networking Microsoft Printers Wireless Networking