How do I setup a network with a wired computer and wireles..

Tags:
  • Wireless
  • Computers
  • Networking
  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 22, 2005 2:50:01 PM

I've tried to setup a network, but it won't work. I can't share the printer
and the files with another computer. I want to add a printer, but it always
say it can't find the printer.

More about : setup network wired computer wireles

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 22, 2005 4:12:39 PM

You can find instructions to share files/printers in the below mentioned
sites:

A Microsoft MVP site: http://www.ezlan.net/basic.html
Microsoft sites:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyi...