Hard disc full up..

Hi

Someone on here told me ages ago about how to retrieve some disc space that
was taken every time my PC did a 'system restore' and I can't remember how
it was done exactly. I know I have to turn off System Restore, do or delete
something and then turn it back on again.

If anyone knows what the 'something' is ,I'd appreciate them telling me!

TIA

Andy

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:46:41 +0100, Andy Martin wrote:

> Someone on here told me ages ago about how to retrieve some disc space that
> was taken every time my PC did a 'system restore' and I can't remember how
> it was done exactly.

(Is this the right NG for this sort of question? Sounds like it would be
better directed at like microsoft.public.win* something or other...)

Anyways... the Disk Cleanup Wizard can do that... in WinXP at least for
certain.

You didn't mention the OS you are using, which brings up another helpful
link:

Lenroc

Hi Lenroc

You're right - not the best NG for this question but thank you very much for
your answer, did the trick nicely. Thanks also for the link - point taken

Andy