Sign in with
Your question

Anyone play Diablo II?

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2001 1:57:13 AM

I got a level 71 amazon before I got bored.

<font color=green>Paranoia is just a higher awareness of reality.</font color=green>

More about : play diablo

April 20, 2001 2:09:27 AM

Never played it. Not too interested in those games where you just tell your guys who and where to attack.
I want to pull the trigger myself.

Boldly going foward because I can't find reverse.
April 20, 2001 2:23:08 AM

I never got into it either.

-MP Jesse

"Signatures Still Suck"
Related resources
April 20, 2001 2:32:14 AM

I got bored with it after playing through the pre-stress beta and then right after it came out. So my original character got killed from lack of use. But I just started playing it again last month......That game is just too addicting (must find jems).

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>
April 20, 2001 2:47:15 AM

I messed around with it for a little while. I liked the first one a little better. There was a bit of a story, and it unfolded with the 'tomes'. Diablo2 seems like a dungeon romp minus any story.

It's a good dungeon romp, but so is Icewind Dale (which has a slightly better story).
April 20, 2001 4:45:36 AM

I would play it but my current comp only has 261mb free on my 1.3 gig hd LOL i know

I do however know a ton about the game from other experiances so if anyone would like to discuss it ill be happy to join you

--- Not all idiots are stupid, some merely know <font color=red>no</font color=red><font color=orange>th</font color=orange><font color=blue>ing</font color=blue> ---
April 20, 2001 5:01:53 AM

I started over at level 32 necromancer. Now I have a level 27 necromancer that I only use multiplayer. Just killed diablo. Played 5.5 hours today and I think I'm injured. I just cast a spell on my wife and all I hear is Moo moo moo, moooooo. I can't leave the apartment without armor and a helmet either....

I'm a gem freak...I have 50 of em and I'm afraid to use em...

Taking a week or two off...

Are there any Diablo2 Anonomous groups around??? I think I have a problem...

Maybe I should start playing Icewind Dale...

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by dhlucke on 04/19/01 10:04 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
April 20, 2001 5:07:03 AM

What do I do with all the damn gems...I've got em all upgraded, but is there anything worth doing with em? Seems that as soon as I upgrade a socketed something, I find something better. And I never have enough skulls...

Must find more....more....

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso
Anonymous
April 20, 2001 11:56:55 AM

Yep, still playing, mostly with the wife on the local network. Not right now, I still have to get an smc barricade for my network so that I can get a router and firewall for my cable access. Got a level 52 barbarrian, and the wife has a 57 necro.

There is no problem that an Optimator can't solve!
April 27, 2001 12:13:01 AM

We can trade if you want!!
I need strong 1-Handed Weapons!

Sex is like Pizza! When it´s good it´s really good.
When it´s bad, it´s still very good!
April 27, 2001 12:17:43 AM

You can give them to me! Eh eh he!!!

Sex is like Pizza! When it´s good it´s really good.
When it´s bad, it´s still very good!
April 27, 2001 12:39:19 AM

I havn't had much time to play d2 latley. If I do though I'll let you know so we could do some trading.

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>
April 27, 2001 1:38:28 AM

Anyone play on uswest?

<font color=green>Paranoia is just a higher awareness of reality.</font color=green>
April 27, 2001 1:39:48 AM

I havent played much since the end of summer, but I have a level: 30 paladin, 32 paladin, 31 necro, 24 barb, 20 amazon, 19 sorceress. Right now i play about 15 minutes at a time single player mode just trying to finish nightmare with my pally or my necro.
As with gems, what the hell is the point? you can find any magic item much less a rare one that would be 10x better than a socketed anything with perfect whatevers in it. Gems are a waste of time, I just like the cash you get for em...

Even a broken watch is right twice a day...
April 27, 2001 1:55:52 AM

Yep,
only play on uswest.....
only problem with it is all the (don't be offended anyone) asian players that don't understand/speak english very well.

Anonymous
April 27, 2001 2:11:02 AM

Same thing happens to me ALL THE TIME!except I don't have a wife! I go outside and sun seems to shine really loud, MY CAT TALKS TO ME!!!When I was fighting Diablo I suddenly saw my dead grandpa and he said:"Get him, boy!" Trees are following me.....
April 29, 2001 10:29:50 AM

I think the Diablo series $ucks

" overclocking = better value "
April 29, 2001 2:40:44 PM

Ummmmm......ok. So don't play it?
May 31, 2001 3:34:42 PM

I bought the game and used to play it in class... for like 3 days.. it's been on the shelf ever since like 2 weeks ago when i am finally bored with every fuawking game avalible.... actully finally killed diablo.... im waiting for the following

Max Paine
Star Wars Galaxies
Duke Nukem 4 Ever
Doom 3

GBA

Black November - GameCube vs Xbox
June 2, 2001 11:49:43 PM

Gems are mostly useless.

But, 3 perfect diamonds in a tower shield gives a shield with pretty decent resists to fire, lightning, cold and good blocking %

Transmuting any item in the cube along with 6 perf. skulls gives you a random rare item (<font color=yellow>yellow name</font color=yellow>) so it's like getting a free imbue.

Play hardcore...it's like 10X more fun.

<b>ßunn¥§troker 0wn§ j00!</b>
!