Sign in with
Your question
Closed

CNN Report On 9/11: Alien Lizards Caused WTC To Collapse

Last response: in News & Leisure
October 20, 2010 12:49:31 AM

The evil Americans slaughtered the buffalo Indians and now have Iranian sheep in their sights.

Obama asks, "why not have more aliens in power. Better than the nitwits we already have in power within the democratic party? They cleaned up the oil spill didn't they?

http://thedenverdailynews.com/article.php?aID=8862

In other news Obama went on to say, "No WWII never happened. Where are you from Mars Nancy? That beer made you more stupid."
October 20, 2010 12:50:03 AM

reserved for Obama comments.
October 20, 2010 12:50:45 AM

Reserved for Nancy comment.
October 20, 2010 1:32:48 AM

So that's where that space alien went...
October 20, 2010 3:25:01 AM

Which way'd 'dem consprators go?
October 20, 2010 3:36:35 AM

No, I ain't no conspirator. Your frickin' eyes are crossed. The conspirators is either aliens or stem from that library deal in Arkansas. Watch this video nimrod.

October 20, 2010 9:55:53 PM

^HE caused all of these problems!
October 20, 2010 10:56:44 PM

Lol
October 21, 2010 2:36:00 AM

^You see any more of 'dem conspirators anywhere? They can hide in your intestines. Even when they're dead.

Yes. It was his foreign policy which caused the failure you see in our involvement in the present day middle east conflict. Protecting our interests is more difficult than ever because of Clinton's weak foreign policy. We are paying the ultimate price for his many mistakes. In addition, N. Korea was an enormous failure under Clinton. Our taxpayer dollars used to build N. korean nucleur power plants in exchange for Kim Jung Il's word He will cease to have a nucleur weapons develpment program. C'mon Shadow, you are an incredibally smart young man. It was Bush's fault, you know that.

Thank you for watching the video shadow. I really apprreciate your time. Better than the cartoon channel you watch regularily.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_Bill...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreed_Framework_between_t...

Shadow. Please read this. Reading it will make you more intelligent than 99.5% of all enrolled students should you choose Harvard to do your graduate studies. Our educational system doesn't teach this material unless you go to the top schools like Yale. Thanks, I'm glad I have influenced you greatly regarding your future education goals.

Quote:
Regarding lying about WMD's to the American people.
Iraq Resolution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

The resolution cited many factors to justify the use of military force against Iraq:

Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 cease fire, including interference with weapons inspectors.
Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, and programs to develop such weapons, posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."
Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the alleged 1993 assassination attempt of former President George H. W. Bush, and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.
Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, including the September 11th, 2001 terrorists and those who aided or harbored them.
The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.

Please read this VERY carefully. This is why we invaded Iraq. Not because Bush lied. This is what history will show, not Bush lied.

The resolution "supported" and "encouraged" diplomatic efforts by President George W. Bush to "strictly enforce through the U.N. Security Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq" and "obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay, evasion, and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

The resolution authorized President Bush to use the Armed Forces of the United States "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate" in order to "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council Resolutions regarding Iraq."

'One of 'dem conspirator fellers was on CNN. Kind of young to be blowin' up skyskrapers. Definately from Arkansas. It's in the eyes.

October 22, 2010 3:55:15 AM

Yep, theyve been here for awhile, even in hollowood
October 22, 2010 4:10:15 AM

LOL
Who dem?
They grow those in Arkansas too?
October 22, 2010 4:12:42 AM

I have to ask
Wont they stick out in the desert tho?
October 22, 2010 4:15:43 AM

Course, they may hide amongst this

PS Explanation
October 22, 2010 4:20:36 AM

LOL at 'dem alien camel turds.
October 24, 2010 10:43:20 PM

I think youre onto something here, as it appears, it went right to the top back in the day

And we wonder where the V2 came from?
October 24, 2010 10:56:09 PM

I have saved that picture for future reference regarding Saxon Alien takeovers. That alien closely resembles one of dem top camel chips.
October 25, 2010 12:37:04 AM

Aliens are everywhere. Take a look at this one in Disguise

October 25, 2010 12:40:37 AM

And "they" wonder why so many americans think hes muslim
October 25, 2010 12:41:41 AM

Ummm errr tho they did vote him in, I guess its "they" that havnt got it yet
January 9, 2011 1:54:43 PM

This topic has been closed by Reynod
!