Free near Ottawa - Empty Midway Cocktail

Last response: in Video Games
June 25, 2005 1:20:29 PM

I've got a gutted Midway cocktail that I was going to use for a MAME machine
but have decided to try and get one that's more complete. It's gutted and
is just the wood. It was probably a Ms.Pac-Man originally.

Anyways it's free if someone wants to come pick it up or I'll eventually put
it out to the trash.

Thanks.
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 6:02:42 PM

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:20:29 -0400, Vidkid72 wrote:
> I've got a gutted Midway cocktail that I was going to use for a MAME machine
> but have decided to try and get one that's more complete. It's gutted and
> is just the wood. It was probably a Ms.Pac-Man originally.
>
> Anyways it's free if someone wants to come pick it up or I'll eventually put
> it out to the trash.

You don't ship it to Ontario by chance? ;-)

But then here is an Asteroids cab waiting to get running.
--
Andreas (from slrn for some time now, my Gnus is "moving" ;-)

PGP Keys available, see key servers
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 1:29:03 AM

Hi, email me if it isn't taken. I am very interested.

Vidkid72 wrote:
> I've got a gutted Midway cocktail that I was going to use for a MAME machine
> but have decided to try and get one that's more complete. It's gutted and
> is just the wood. It was probably a Ms.Pac-Man originally.
>
> Anyways it's free if someone wants to come pick it up or I'll eventually put
> it out to the trash.
>
> Thanks.
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 1:31:02 AM