Free near Ottawa - Empty Midway Cocktail

I've got a gutted Midway cocktail that I was going to use for a MAME machine
but have decided to try and get one that's more complete. It's gutted and
is just the wood. It was probably a Ms.Pac-Man originally.

Anyways it's free if someone wants to come pick it up or I'll eventually put
it out to the trash.

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about free ottawa empty midway cocktail

    On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:20:29 -0400, Vidkid72 wrote:
    > I've got a gutted Midway cocktail that I was going to use for a MAME machine
    > but have decided to try and get one that's more complete. It's gutted and
    > is just the wood. It was probably a Ms.Pac-Man originally.
    >
    > Anyways it's free if someone wants to come pick it up or I'll eventually put
    > it out to the trash.

    You don't ship it to Ontario by chance? ;-)

    But then here is an Asteroids cab waiting to get running.
    --
    Andreas (from slrn for some time now, my Gnus is "moving" ;-)

    PGP Keys available, see key servers

    Hi, email me if it isn't taken. I am very interested.

    Vidkid72 wrote:
    > I've got a gutted Midway cocktail that I was going to use for a MAME machine
    > but have decided to try and get one that's more complete. It's gutted and
    > is just the wood. It was probably a Ms.Pac-Man originally.
    >
    > Anyways it's free if someone wants to come pick it up or I'll eventually put
    > it out to the trash.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Email me at bit.phalanx@gmail.com or matt.moreland@sympatico.ca
    Where in Ottawa are you located?